Loved the game altogether! Good job. GG
The Last Thing She Saw
You play as a photon. The last photon someone will ever see.
On the way there you'll be told a deeply personal story.
A story that begins with you.
In essence, The Last Thing She Saw is just a simple platformer, akin to Super Meat Boy and The End is Nigh. If you've heard about those games before, you know you're going to be in for a treat!
For those of you who are not satisfied by the vanilla challenge the game offers, there's 21 heart collectibles in harder-to-reach places. Additionally, collecting all of those will unlock the ultimate challenge! But... I won't spoil that one just yet.
As a final note: this game was created for the second Brackeys Game Jam, and thus finished in less than a week. (It'll probably be developed further after the jam ends.)
- A Story Design Retrospect on TLTSS45 days ago
- Patch 1.1.2 - Discord Rich Presence53 days ago
- "The Last Game She Made." - Postmortem54 days ago
- PSA: Mac build released.54 days ago
- Patch 1.1.1 - The Font.56 days ago
- Patch 1.1.0 - WebGL and a setup.57 days ago
- Patch 1.0.4 - Level Select and Save Files.57 days ago
- Patch 1.0.3 - Literally one color.58 days ago